PU tube is Polyether type which comes with strong resistance to water, oil, and cold temperature.
It’s been commonly used on the dental chairs, and its life-cycle is averagely above 6 years which saves unnecessary wastes of consumables and labor cost on replacements.
Remark: According to the feedback from industrial users, HAKKO PU tube is much more durable than other brands, even working over 10 years without replacement.
Water, oil, air
- Water in Dental equipment
- Air Tool at Automobile Body Shop
- Air Hose for Air Inflator and Air Compressor
- Air Hose for Building Painting, Air Duster, and Woodworking
- Water/oil Resistance：Since it’s made of Polyether type material, it shows strong ability on water/oil resistance which has long working endurance, and keeps flexibility without hardening
- Duration：Polyurethane resin is strong in abrasion resistance. Thus, it is suitable for air tools such as air drivers.
- Flexibility：flexible than Nylon tubes for better working efficiency
- Cold resistance：Polyurethane resin is great at cold resistance. Thus, even though the temperature reaches around -20°C, it does not get harden, keeping the work efficiency.
- Light weight：Weight is lighter than PVC for better operation and protects your wrists and arms from injury
Materials / Structure
|Model Number||O.D. x I.D.|
|Working Pressure Mpa|
|Min. Bend Radius|
|E5PU-0425||4 x 2.5||-0.1~0.6||10||-20~80||200||Black, Blue, Orange, Sky blue|
|E5PU-0604||6 x 4||-0.1~0.6||15||-20~80||200||Black, Blue, Orange, Sky blue|
|E5PU-0805||8 x 5||-0.1~0.6||23||-20~80||100||Black, Orange, Sky blue|
|E5PU-1065||10 x 6.5||-0.1~0.6||30||-20~80||100||Black, Orange, Sky blue|
|E5PU-1208||12 x 8||-0.1~0.6||35||-20~80||100||Black, Orange, Sky blue|